I went traditional with the superhero colors of Real Red, Pacific Point, and Daffodil Delight with Basic Black as an accent. On the front panel, I used Real Red Cardstock, but cut a star using the star punch, which I then filled in with a Pacific Point Star. The star is then totally flat, not raised. On the second Real Red Panel, I used the Hexagons Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder. The sentiment is stamped on a tag from the Build it Framelit Dies. I curved the sentiment because as a photopolymer stamp, the stamp can do that! I used the Real Red Stars from the Brights Enamel Shapes. The cityscaape was stamped in Archival Black, as well as the bursts and the hero.
Speaking of the hero...
I used masking to make the cape go behind him. In the stamp set, all the capes are made for flying, but my guy wasn't flying. I also had issues with his skin tone as no marker looked right, so I used my markers on acetate to mix colors and then used an aquapainter to apply the color. The comic book burst was created by repeatedly stamping the one triangular part in a circle and then extended them by flipping over the stamp. The rest was just stamping!
Same idea as my last Double Z fold card, but a longer piece of cardstock for a base.
I hope you like this card as much as I liked making it!