As a game player and adventurist, I'll play along. (Although, I never forward those kind of emails that requiring forwarding). Robin is a Stampin' Up! Artisan Award Winner and has some great ideas on her blog, so you should check it out. I guess that's the purpose of tagging, a way to connect to other blogs.
Seven Random Things:
1. I make sure that I meditate every morning (during the school year) while lying in bed so that I can start the day well. I need that boost to have a positive attitude.
2. I can sing Girl Scout Camp Songs off key better than anyone I know.
3. I met my husband (yes, I got married, still weird to me sometimes) on eharmony. I just wanted to meet more people when I signed up.
4. I love to ride my bike, although, recently, I love stamping more. At one point, I rode a bike through Zion National Park Canyon. It was amazing.
5. I only plant native plants in my yard. It's important to me to be a part of a healthy ecosystem.
6. I love red vines. They make me sick, but I eat them anyway.
7. On of my favorite summer meals is a tortilla, black beans, lettuce, cheese, and tomatoes. Easy and quick!
Here it goes...
The 7 people I've tagged. Please be kind to them and visit their blogs. They've done great work to get my attention.
Dannie at Dannie's Designs
Kathy at kathy's stamping niche
Collen at Stampin with the Goddess
Wendy at Stamp Up with Wendy
Karen from Australia at Luv to Stamp
I'm a rule breaker. That's who I can list and still get dinner on the table. Check out all of these talented stampers!