Friday, May 17, 2013

Color Reorganization Done!

Stampin' Up! is renovating it's color choices and I spent time last weekend reorganizing as a result. I sorted all my paper and decided to relabel my drawers and ink caddy. I used MDS to create labels. Here is a jpeg that is linked a pdf of my labels.


I don't have the actual colors for the new In Colors, so I left them blank for now. I also just used a light gray for Smokey Slate, which isn't quite right.

 I used the Modern Label Punch on MDS for the shape, but it does not fit the punch. I made these so that two colors fit in each drawer I have:





Here's a close up of one cube:




I put two colors in each drawer. The colors mix, but it doesn't matter as it is easy to tell them apart.

I also relabeled my color caddy. I found that if I had a label of on the top of each column, I could track where each color is and know if I had it somewhere else or not. It's really helpful to me. I just count down the list-- 4th down, so the ink pad is in the 4th slot down.



Once things are organized, I have so much more stamping time!


Happy Stamping!

 Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love feedback!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...